Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Apparently Theo is an atheist

He said -"The world right now is not 100% good, but it is not the world God created. "

Wait what? God didn't create this world? What the fuck does that mean Theo? This world was created by Allah? Something else created this world? It was brought about by natural selection and random processes? Give me a fucking break, you just keep making it more and more entertaining to troll you, I can never expect what sort of ridicules things you will say next.



On a side note, I was completely incorrect in my previous blog when I said that Plantinga and Craig are theistic evolutionists, apparently Plantinga is weak a supporter of ID, and Craig claims to be agnostic on the issue. My reasoning for thinking this is that Plantinga and Craig have both presented arguments that evolution is not compatible with naturalism, and that theism is. I misunderstood their position. Craig in particular has frequently said that nothing about his philosophy contradicts mainstream science as you can see in the video above, so I made the bold, and poorly placed, assumption that he was a theistic evolutionist. My bad.



See I can admit my mistakes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment